- Salsa nacho cheese dip (optional)
- Sour cream
- Grated cheese
- Put at least a tablespoon-sized glob of salsa into a small bowl.
- If you’re adding salsa nacho cheese, warm up a couple of tablespoon-sized globs in your microwave and drop that on top of your salsa.
- Add a glob of sour cream.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese (tex mex is good, but cheddar and mozzarella mixed work well)
- Drizzle with srirachia sauce
- You can use store bought salsa and pre-grated cheese, or you can prepare your own.
- This can stand on its own even without salsa nacho cheese, or you can use regular nacho cheese
- I don’t recommend cheese whiz